PaydayPERX Executive Team
Get to Know Your PaydayPERX Success Team
Who are the executives at PaydayPERX? We're all eager to create success for your business with our products. Find out more about us here!
Click a down-arrow to see the bio, and click the arrow again to close the bio.
VP of Account Management
- Bob Wolfe is a sales professional with over 32 years of consultative, solutions-based marketing and sales experience. He's demonstrated success driving multi-million dollar sales growth, and has launched many new products at PaydayPERX.
- His current focus is on integrated, multiple touchpoint campaigns, both offline and online.
- Bob earned his M.A. in Mass Communications and B.S. in Advertising from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida (Go Gators!).
- Bob throws an amazing theme party every year at his home, at which his multi-album, indie classic rock band, The Mad Cows, is the headliner.
- As CEO, Dana helps run sales and manages many of our long-standing partnerships. He spends much of his time in the field with our customers to find out how we can better serve their needs.
- Dana has spent over 20 years mentoring his little brother Tyshun Williams, who has grown up to be a fine young man and father of 3.
- Dana is an avid golfer and now spends much of his weekends caddying in tournaments all over the country for his 7 year old son, Elijah, who is also an avid golfer.
- Dana once won an all-expense-paid trip to the Bahamas in a chicken wing eating contest, besting over 70 competitors.
- He also got a hole in one during a charity outing on a par 4. They were giving a car away for a hole in one--on all par 3’s. As a last-minute prize, Dana was given a cake (that said "Happy Birthday Tom"), and a $200 bar tab.
- Link up with Dana on LinkedIn!
Senior Vice President
- Dori is Sr. VP, National Sales where she is responsible for maximizing the sales team potential and selling all products and services of PayDayPerx.
- Dori has an MA and a BS from the University of Texas at Austin. She is a theatre patron in her hometown of San Antonio. Dori is a huge Spurs fan, and of course, a UT football fan - Hook ‘em Horns!
- Connect with Dori on LinkedIn!
VP, National Sales
- Ellen O’Malley has worked in advertising for over 20 years with the majority of her past experience in outdoor advertising.
- She graduated from Eastern Illinois University, which had many notable alumni with many from the NFL. Go Panthers!
- Originally from Chicago, Ellen currently resides in Dallas TX with her family. She does not miss the Chicago winters but does miss all the Chicago sports teams, Portillo’s and good pizza.
- Ellen hopes that the Chicago Bears will win another Super Bowl, but she will always remember the unforgettable ’85 Bears!
- Connect with Ellen on LinkedIn!
Director of Operations
- Director of Operations, or getting things done and where they need to be on time.
- Experienced in both advertising and manufacturing worlds and working on the processes to ensure efficient and effective outcomes.
- Believes in “Da Bears” even though it's not easy.
VP, Marketing & Technology
- Monica is the head of Marketing and Technology at PaydayPERX, with significant involvement in both the daily brand interactions of the business as well as consistently driving more marketing-aware product development.
- Since her first marketing job with Macola Software back in 1994, she has focused on putting technology to work - and now she can also put advertising 'to work'.
- Monica lives with her husband and 17-year-old daughter in a log cabin in the country tricked out with all the latest gadgets, and more computers, game consoles and tablets than she is willing to count.
- She paints quirky acrylic and oil canvases that decorate the PaydayPERX offices, and has lately gotten into painting fantasy miniatures. She eagerly admits to being a huge nerd. Playing Fallout76 or Ark on an Xbox One? She's happy to team up with you!
- Connect with Monica on Linkedin
Dir. Finance and Accounting
- Lydia was formerly a Senior Financial Analyst for the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, with a background in tax and franchise accounting.
- She's a new mom busily chasing after her wild baby boy and crazy French Bulldog.
- Lydia is pretty crafty – she made Halloween costumes for her whole family this past year, and not something easy like a witch or a clown - they all dressed up as their dog - the aforeentioned French Bulldog.The dog just seemed relieved that he didn’t have to dress up for once.
- Lydia loves cooking and coming up with new recipies.
- Connect with Lydia on Linkedin!
- Grace Satow is the Program Coordinator at PaydayPERX, she assists Lynn in “getting things done and where they need to be on time." She is from Columbus and currently lives in the “So-Hud” area, which Yelp and Realtor.com deemed “the hippest zip code in the country”. This makes her cool enough to work for PaydayPERX. (Editor's note - by a lot. We seriously are not as cool as she thinks.)
- Grace’s experience has been working in the non-profit sector in large part, and as a freelance portrait and wedding photographer running her own business. She earned a degree at THE Ohio State University in Arts Management, and has a minor in History.
- Grace spends most of her time outside of work leading and teaching high school and college-age bible studies on a volunteer basis.
- Connect with Grace on LinkedIn!